- All personal information will be collected by methods both legal and fair with the consent of the user.
- We will clearly specify the purpose of use, and only use personal data within the bounds required to achieve said ends.
- When outsourcing information processing as a part of regular operations or in order to provide products or services, we will manage and oversee the entrusted parties.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and take measures to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, leakage and unauthorized access.
- We will respond to user inquiries regarding the handling of personal data to the extent possible and within the bounds of our policy.
- When conducting activities that utilize personal information, we will comply with the relevant laws and internal policies in the handling of said personal information.
In addition to the articles listed above, we will conduct an ongoing review of our personal information handling policy, endeavor to improve said policy, and proactively provide education and guidance to all staff who come in contact with personal data.
Use of Personal Information
Upon due consideration of the rights of our users, the personal information we collect will be used for the following purposes.
- To respond to user inquiries via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- To distribute newsletters to users who have signed up for distribution
- To process anonymous statistical data
Management of Personal Information
We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date within the bounds necessary to achieve our stated uses for personal information. We will take the appropriate and necessary measures to securely manage personal information and prevent the leakage or loss, etc. of personal data.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following six cases.
- When the user has granted consent.
- In accordance with the law.
- When there is an imminent danger to human life, body or property and user consent is difficult to acquire.
- When there is a need to cooperate with a central government organization, local government, or a party entrusted by either of the aforementioned in the performance of affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when acquiring user consent may interfere with the performance of said affairs.
- In order to smoothly provide information to corporations or individuals of whom cooperation has been requested in relation to an inquiry.
- In response to a user request, when conducting service procedures on behalf of the user.
However, we will suspend the provision of information to third parties upon request of the user.
Cookies contain website access information and are used by many websites to provide users with useful functions. Cookies DO NOT contain any personal information (i.e., name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) about site users.
Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
Inquiries requesting the disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of retained personal information will be conducted within reason upon successful confirmation of user identity.
For inquiries regarding the event’s use of personal information, please contact:
Tsukuru Co., Ltd.
2-2-21 Chuo-dori, Gyokusendo,
Tsubame-shi, Niigata-ken 959-1244 JAPAN
E-mail: email@example.com (Attn. of Mr. Yamada)